miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2019

Hi guys today I talk about Machali- Rancagua Cities!
I born in Santiago Chile, but when I have 1 year My parents decided to move to Rancagua, because my father grew up there.
In rancagua I live whith my grand mother for 2 month, them myt parets leased a house in Machali and I grew up there, but whean I have 11 years I move to other house in machali. I studied in a Maria College schoo in Machali.
Machali city is a little bit Rancagua, but they are united and you can not see when you cross from one city to another.
In Rancagua you can go to the place and you can visit different store, them you can eat the best sandwich ever in Tia Julia local.
In Machali you can go to the Cerro Machali. and see all the city fromm the summit them you can by eggs from the field and have tea at a local in the town but the best thing you can do is go to my house!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario