miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2019

My future job!


Resultado de imagen para diseño de autoHi guys, today I am going to talk to you about my future job, at the moment I am studying industrial design at Universidad de Chile but in 3 more years I will graduate and work on this, since I was little I like cars and although it is difficult to dedicate to that area In Chile it is what I would like to do in the future, to design car body and interiors for different brands in the market, I would also love to enter the area of ​​creating sustainable and environmentally friendly cars.
Resultado de imagen para diseño sustentableI am very clear that this area is difficult if this does not work out I would like to dedicate myself to the design of products and services generating a change in what already exists and giving it an ecofriendly approach, since that area worries me and likes it since the environment situation is currently bad and people are not doing enough to change.
I hope one day to achieve everything I like and get the job I've always wanted,

guys, I'll write to you soon!

1 comentario: