miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

My pets

today y will talk abaut muy pes.
In my hause of Rancagua I have 3 cats  and 3 dogs, i love the animals and if i could i have many more. 
The cats are Zury, Vanesa and Trini, she are very cute and loving, my favorite are vanesa because I rescue her 17 years ago. Vanesa  accompany me throughout my life but that doset not mean that I don't love all. Trini came to my home when a friend of my mom gift her and Zuri was rescued from the street in 2015 for me and my mom. 
The dogs are Gela, Lulu and Almendra, I asked it Gela as present for christmast, and the she brought Almendra. Lulu  arrived in my family in february 2010, because when the earthquake in Chile was, the tambourine of my house collapsed and there appeared a little dogn and my sister adopted her. 
I love my pets and I will always take care of them.

1 comentario: