miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

"Best Holiday"

Hello today I will talk about the best vacation In my life.
 My best vacations were in February 2017, I went to Peru with two friends, Tania and Isidora.  We went 8 days.  First we went to Cusco a tourist and very beautiful city, from there we took a tour to go to see the ruins of Machu Picchu, to arrive we had to walk almost 13 kilometers to reach the town that is below and then climb the mountain where are the ruins of machupicchu was very entertaining but exhausting. After making this tour we traveled to the Puerto Maldonado  city, where we went to visit the Amazo, we stayed 3 days disconnected from the civilization in a lodge in the middle of the jungle where we toured the surroundings, we saw crocodiles and wild animals, it was the best experience of my life, after that we had to return to Cusco to board the plane back to Chile.
  It was an incredible experience !


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario