miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

" A country I'd like to visit" 

Resultado de imagen para Italia

Hi ! today i'm goin to tallk about a country I'd like to visit. I wolud like to visit Italy, because is a country very beautiful and have a lot  history places, In Italy I would like to visit diferret sites like Venice, Rome  or Milan. Venice has canals a lot of the city and you can tour in gondolas everywhere; In Rome you can go to Coliseo romano, basilica de san pedro and  make a wish in the fontana di trevi, these are history places, and them you can eat a the best pizza in the world.
Milan is the capital of fashion and you can be there when they realice fashion week, this is amazing becaus many people  from all over the world meetthe same purpouse.
I would like to visit Italy for at least one month and enjoy the all its beautiful places.

1 comentario: