miércoles, 9 de octubre de 2019

Personal opinion: meat eating.

Hi guys! today I talk abaut a controversial issue meat eating. 
Resultado de imagen para vacasI will start by saying that I do eat meat despite my opinion. The livestock industry that is currently dedicated to generating meat so that we can all consume it is very harmful, since for the meat to improve its quality they feed the animals with transgenic food and to generate the quantities used damages the ecosystem, in addition The livestock industry when slaughtering and producing meat consumes an excess of water since it is generated in immeasurable amounts for the population, without taking into consideration the amount of waste that this industry generates. Starting from this point, my opinion is that the livestock industry is the biggest problem since if the people generated autonomously in their homes, livestock would not generate the level of pollution that currently exists.
For this reason, my conclusion is that people should not talk about whether or not meat consumption is good in their diets, but that they should talk about what consumption generates in the environment.
Resultado de imagen para industriaI agree with people who decide to eat a vegetarian or vegan diet for the reason they consider relevant and for the reason I have just said since it could be considered as a form of revelation against this industry.
I have reduced my consumption trying to support this cause but I have not left it completely since I consider to be essential in my diet.

1 comentario: