miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2019

Resultado de imagen para copa menstrual mialuna
Free topic
Hello guys! today i talk abauto a more intime topic: my experience using the mnstrual cup.

Before I start I must say that I met the menstrual cup by different influencer who mentioned it on their social networks, which caught my attention and decided to investigate a little more.

The menstrual cup is used for the days when the period arrives, and it serves the same as compresses or tampons, the big difference is that it is friendly to the environment and your body, it consists of a small glass of surgical rubber that collects the period .My experience with her has been very pleasant, I made the decision when I discovered how dangerous traditional methods and pollutants could be for the planet. I really recommend it, you can use it for up to 10 hours in a row and you only need drinking water to clean it, it also does not emit odors and well placed prevents spills common with other methods, I think they should all try it and improve the relationship I had with my period and stop Feel uncomfortable with him. I use the glass mialuna brand which is certified and of Chilean origin, it is very reliable and despite being a little more expensive than those sold in pharmacies, it ensures good quality and will last up to 10 years without problems!I make an invitation to reconcile with his period, see it as something natural and get a method that suits them as much as I do!

1 comentario: