miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

Hi! today I'm going to write about my favourite pice of technology.
My favorite pice of technology is my mobile phone, I always have it with me.
I have a mobile phone since I am 10 years old, but the ways I uses the mobile have been changing in the past of years. Before the mobile was only used for calling and texting, but now it is used for calling, taking pictures, navigating on internet, using social networks and much more. 
I love my mobile because it allows me to be connected all day and it allows me to know about my loves ones. I prefer to have an iphone as a mobile phone because the operating system is easier to use and the quality of the mobile is better I can't imagine to live without it because my mobile phone help me in my chores everyday.

1 comentario: